Most Viewed Topics
Sales Trainees Recruitment at Olam Nigeria Limited – We are a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
Olam’s principal activities in Nigeria include:
• Sourcing & procurement, grading and processing, and export of various agricultural products like cocoa, cotton, cashew, sesame
• Importation, distribution and local farming of rice
• Wheat milling – through group company Crown Flour Mill
• Biscuits & Confectioneries- OK Foods Ltd. Our brands are: Chic Choc, Chic Choc Twingles, Energro All Milk, All Sports Wafers, Picnic, Starlight, GinGin, OK Pop, OK Pop Milkits, Galactic.
• Juice & Beverages – Ranona Nigeria Ltd. Our brands are: FreshYo, Nature`s Fresh, Yojus, Frumil
• Culinary Ingredients – Caraway Foods Ltd. Our Brands are: Tasty Tom, De Rica and Vedan
• Manufacturing & Distribution of Instant Noodles – Olam Sanyo Foods Ltd. Our brand is Cherie Noodles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
• The Sales trainee scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for the Sales Function across the various distribution businesses in Olam Nigeria.
• The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities within the sales division of the business.
• Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months’ training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
• They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
• At the end of the 12 months’ training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
• First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
• Minimum of second class upper grade.
• 1 -2 years’ work experience in Sales.
• Young and energetic
• Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
• High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
• Strong team spirit
• Strong analytical and numeric skills.
• Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language
Click HERE to apply
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum