MotherLandJobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kris Jenner & Caitlyn Were Caught Making Love On A Plane

Go down

Kris Jenner & Caitlyn Were Caught Making Love On A Plane Empty Kris Jenner & Caitlyn Were Caught Making Love On A Plane

Post  Admin Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:03 am

Kris Jenner & Caitlyn Were Caught Making Love On A Plane Kris-jenner-jennifer-lawrence-epic-photo-in-bed-ftr

Kris Jenner’s sprawling interview with Cosmopolitan revealed something truly salacious: when she was still married to Caitlyn Jenner, they joined the mile-high club — and were caught in the middle of the action! Scandalous!

Kris Jenner, 59, talked something a little embarrassing in an interview with Cosmo: she and her ex-husband, Caitlyn Jenner, 65, were caught (pre-transition) having s*x on an airplane bathroom early in their marriage. Their cringeworthy moment wasn’t kept private, either. Flight attendants told the entire airplane what happened!

“The most embarrassing moment was when I was with [Caitlyn] on a commercial airliner in first class,” Kris told Cosmo. We joined the Mile High Club and felt we got away with it. We had s*x in the bathroom and we came out and nobody said anything.”

“At the end of the flight, the flight attendant got on the microphone. ‘Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Jenner! You’ve just joined the mile-high club. We’re so proud of you, and we decided to give you a bottle of champagne! Yay!’ I could not squish down in my seat low enough. I was mortified.”

Oh my god. How embarrassing! Kris and Caitlyn must have been beyond flustered, especially because they then had to ride out the duration of the flight with everyone else knowing what they did. That’s pretty rough.

Kris and her daughters, dubbed “America’s First Family,” all appear on the cover of Cosmo‘s November issue, looking amazing in white — and pantsless! The Kardashian/Jenner girls have experience being Cosmo cover girls, but this is the first time they’ve graced the cover together! The whole family once appeared on the cover of THR in 2011, but four years later, it’s about damn time we see it happen again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://motherlandjobs.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down