MotherLandJobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman bathes husband with hot water over N700

Go down

Woman bathes husband with hot water over N700 Empty Woman bathes husband with hot water over N700

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:05 am

Woman bathes husband with hot water over N700 1d

A housewife identified as Iya Deborah, last Thursday morning reportedly threw a bowl of hot water on her husband, identified as Ajagadi at the Gbagidi, Ijanikin area of Lagos State.

It was reported that Iya Deborah was upset after her husband had given her N700, out of the N800 he had, in order for her to prepare yam and stew breakfast for the family. She bought the yam, boiled some water and then poured it on her husband, who was on his phone in the living room.

The couple have been married for eight years, has four children, including a six-month-old baby.
A neighbour said: “I was in front of the compound when I heard the victim screaming and his wife running out of the compound as if the devil was chasing her. Neighbours who were still in the compound ran into their apartment only to see him in pains.
“When we asked him what happened, he said his wife poured hot water on him. We bought raw eggs and honey which we poured on the burns, before taking him to the hospital.”
The Husband had burns and blisters on his chest, face, right hand, and lap.

A nurse at the hospital told Vanguard correspondent on the condition of anonymity about what Iya Deborah said to them:
The nurse said:
“When the wife of the victim came to the hospital, she kept saying that she did it because the money her husband gave to her was too little.
She alleged that he had been cheating on her with other women and keeps complaining that there was no money, but keeps spending it on his lovers.

Feeling remorseful, Iya Deborah, who was interrogated at the Ijanikin Police Divisional Headquarters, said:
“I don’t know what came over me; it is the devil’s handiwork.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://motherlandjobs.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down