SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world's largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
• Prepares with COMPANY Process Engineer, COMPANY ICSS Specialist Engineer (Onshore) and SMC Vendors, corrective actions and modifications of the ICSS system.
• Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all ICSS and System works.
• With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
• Ensures that COMPANY's HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
• Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team,
• Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical reports related to his field,
• Monitors (and in certain plant - Operates) the functioning of any equipment placed under his responsibility,
• Performs trouble shooting in the ICSS, PLC, etc.
• Follows up the Parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems for condition monitoring purposes,
• Controls and applies inhibits in the systems as directed and controlled by COMPANY rules and procedures.
• Maintains an accurate and auditable log of all system faults and inhibits (Short term and long term)
• Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on SITE,
• Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself, leading others by his example,
• Manages and Coaches/Mentors the ICSS/PLC technician directly under his responsibility,
• Carries out, at CONTRACTOR's site representative's request and COMPANY Validation, any intervention within his field of competence.
• Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
• Identifies, in the preparatory stage of maintenance works, any delicate operations and ensures that
• proper studies of the risks involved are carried out beforehand,
• Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements, Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests
• improvements to COMPANY,
• Warns support and planning teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts, Keeps track of any backlog of work in his area of responsibility and suggests corrective measures to COMPANY and CONTRACTOR if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
• Produces the functional analysis previously to any software modifications in the ICSS under the direction and Control of COMPANY specialist Engineer.
• Reviews and assures that all Software modifications and corrective actions are validated by COMPANY and conform with the functional analysis,
• Ensures that all Control systems documentation is up to date and available on the FPSO
• Suggests improvements and requests modifications to COMPANY QUALITY ASSURANCE
• Verifies the quality of his teams' interventions by frequent on-site checks and final checks prior to handback of critical or high integrity equipment to production after maintenance activity.
• Ensures that the members of his teams have the correct qualifications, skills and Competence required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures or training to COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
• Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years' study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
• The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
• 10 years' experience in the field of Control and Safety systems and a minimum of 3 years as a Specialist
• in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry,
• Knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and Equipment.
• Most current design of ICSS/PLC Systems (INVENSYS TRICONEX & EMERSON DELTA V)
Specific professional knowledge:
• CMIMS : UNISUP or SAP similar
• Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
• Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
• Languages: English necessary (score of >> 3.5 in standard Total test or Bright test or 780 in TOEIC),,
• French an advantage.
• He must have proven ability as a leader of small teams. Perfectly competent
Click HERE to apply
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum