Most Viewed Topics
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
• Management of all sales and marketing aspects of Shalina products.
• Execute agreed sales & marketing plans and product launches.
• Undertake all pricing strategy proposals, competitor analysis and any market surveys as required.
• Drive and monitor all sales & marketing activities.
• Control all approved Sales & Marketing Operating Expenses.
• Administration and control of all Sales & Marketing activities.
• Recruiting, training and management of local marketing team of talented individuals.
• Evaluating and assessing various marketing projects implemented periodically.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Science. (B.Pharma preferred)
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (10 years +) in Pharma. Exposure to sales in an African environment is required.
Job Specific Skills:
• Fluency in English
• Computer operating skills required like, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills are essential.
• An aggressive and creative Sales & Marketing individual.
Job Posting: Kano, Nigeria
Employment Status: Bachelor Status
Click HERE to apply
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum