Most Viewed Topics
Kappafrik Group is a Venture Capital & Private Equity Group specialising in Energy & Infrastructure Investments in West Africa.
We are a privately-held independent principal investments and advisory firm with continental footprint and focused in Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and real estate sectors.
We are seeking an Investment Analyst our team of investment professionals. This person will collaborate with others to help construct, implement, and oversee multiple investments for our various clients. This position is based in our Lagos office but will involve regular travel within and outside Nigeria.
• Performing the financial and commercial analysis required to evaluate a wide variety of potential deals
• Participating in and coordinating both deal and market specific research analysis and data management
• Building and analyzing complex financial models for deals across multiple sectors
• Preparing and reviewing Investment materials and related supporting documents
• Participate in all aspects of due diligence, negotiation and closing transactions
• A minimum of 2 years experience in transactions (Finance, investment banking, Banking, Private Equity, Consulting, Stock Market) ideally with exposure to power, Oil and Gas, real estate, infrastructure and multiple jurisdictions
• Strong academic background (preferred background in Engineering, Economics, Business, or Legal)
• Excellent financial modelling skills and advanced Excel skills, specifically the ability to generate custom models, and experience with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent report-writing, presentation skills and ability to engage clients on investment via phone and electronically
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on negotiation; and the ability to relate with high level executives and high net worth individuals.
• Attention to detail, strict adherence to deadlines, and advanced problem-solving skills
In Summary, Candidates will be assessed against the following:
• Transaction experience
• Data, Analytical and financial skills
• Communications and commercial skills
• Academic strengths
• Cultural fit
Application should be sent to: email@example.com
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum