Female UNILAG student electrocuted at Campus hostel

Go down

Female UNILAG student electrocuted at Campus hostel

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:59 am



A female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus. According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival. Sad!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1441
Join date : 2013-01-27

http://motherlandjobs.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum